So what are my surprises from Vanity Trove for the month?
Found this on my doorstep from Vanity Trove, I’m learning to love all the surprises I’m getting!
There’s a good mixture of skincare and cosmetics this month – simply things to make you feel beautiful.
- The Scottish Fine Soaps Au Lait Bath & Shower Gel
- Marjolica Marjorca Eye Reset Gel
- Biore Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover
- Morilins Eye Therapy Mask – Firming and Revitalizing
- Sampar Poreless Magic Peel
- Sampar Equalizing Foam Peel
- Sampar Glamour Shot
- Origins Plantscription Anti-aging Eye Cream
- Skin 79 Super BB Cream
- Neutrogena Mulberry Foaming Scrub
- BRAND’S InnerShine Prune Plus Essence
- BRAND’S InnerShine Berry Essence with Grape Seed Extract
- Erabelle EyeBrow Design Voucher
A quick glance through the list and I’m sure I’ll be trying most of them, especially the Au Lait Bath & Shower Gel. It smells delicious!
Have I mentioned how much I love the SK-II samples from the previous month? Now I know what’s the hype about. I’m compiling a post of my favourites from the different troves, stay tune!
On a last note, my nails of the month, by lovely Kim.
I subscribed to Vanity Trove earlier this month after doing a bit of “research” around. It seems to be one of the best ones in Singapore and I’m glad to say I wasn’t disappointed at all!
Although I have to admit I was extremely surprised to receive my trove on a Sunday. I wasn’t at home to receive since I was at Kim’s; well, in fact, no one was. I told the delivery guy to simply leave it at my door hoping that nobody would take it. Luckily, it was still sitting there by the time I arrive home at 4!
Say hi to my first Trove!