So what are my surprises from Vanity Trove for the month?
Found this on my doorstep from Vanity Trove, I’m learning to love all the surprises I’m getting!
There’s a good mixture of skincare and cosmetics this month – simply things to make you feel beautiful.
- The Scottish Fine Soaps Au Lait Bath & Shower Gel
- Marjolica Marjorca Eye Reset Gel
- Biore Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover
- Morilins Eye Therapy Mask – Firming and Revitalizing
- Sampar Poreless Magic Peel
- Sampar Equalizing Foam Peel
- Sampar Glamour Shot
- Origins Plantscription Anti-aging Eye Cream
- Skin 79 Super BB Cream
- Neutrogena Mulberry Foaming Scrub
- BRAND’S InnerShine Prune Plus Essence
- BRAND’S InnerShine Berry Essence with Grape Seed Extract
- Erabelle EyeBrow Design Voucher
A quick glance through the list and I’m sure I’ll be trying most of them, especially the Au Lait Bath & Shower Gel. It smells delicious!
Have I mentioned how much I love the SK-II samples from the previous month? Now I know what’s the hype about. I’m compiling a post of my favourites from the different troves, stay tune!
On a last note, my nails of the month, by lovely Kim.
I’m on a super happy girl! Just received my July’s edition from Vanity Trove yesterday and I’m one of the lucky folks to get theirs upgraded to the Tang’s limited edition.
This month’s trove consists of the followings:
- Chloé Love perfume sample
- Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir L’Eau Exquise perfume sample
- SKII FacialTtreatment Clear Lotion
- SKII Facial Treatment Gentle Cleanser
- Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser
- Clarins Toning Lotion
- Clarins Shaping Facial Lift 10
- LANEIGE Skin Refiner Light
- LANEIGE Balancing Emulsion Light
- LANEIGE White Plus Renew Purifying Mask
- Jurlique Purely Age-Defying Ultra Firm and Lift Cream
- Sonia Rykiel Intensive Whitening Lotion
- Enavose FloraComfort Micellar Cleansing Water
- Egyptian Magic Cream