It seems like I haven’t been blogging for a while. As a summary, I’m busy with school and watching Kgotboda Namja1. I’m a huge fan of YiJeong and GaEul. They are actually the “sidekick” couples in the drama but I love their story. It’s much more interesting than watching the main couple, considering the fact that I’ve watched all the other versions. In the Taiwan and Japanese version, the YiJeong and GaEul (Yuki and Sojiro) pair followed the manga and left a cliffhanger. One thing I really love about the Korean version is that they tried to develop the relationship of this 2 and hopefully give them a happy ending. I hate cliff hangers and sad endings. :cry: However, me and many other YiJeong & GaEul shippers wasn’t pleased that there were only given around 10 seconds screen time in each episode of 11 and 12. Maybe that wasn’t a big deal either since they weren’t the main couple. But why all the random scenes in between episode 12? Why do they magically appear at the ski resort? The plot was pretty mess up. Random scenes of YiJeong and GeEul was thrown in out of no where with no explanations. I’m not having high hopes for the next episode, we shall wait for next Monday. Oh and did I mentioned how charming and good looking Kim Bum is? He’s the perfect guy for the playboy role, YiJeong.
Okay, I’ve finished ranting about the show. I did some random updates here and there to the site last week.
List of updates done
- Changes all the download displays in q*bee, downloads, premade layouts
- Added a ratings system for all the tutorials
- Added a list of plugins used page
- Updated links page (added another linking button)
- Upgraded WordPress to 2.7.1 and changed the Twitter plugin to Bubs customised one (Thanks Bubs!)
- Added / updated portfolio’s drawings page
- Added my crafts page
- Added new article: the bad reviewees (open to discussion)
- I am thinking of removing the questions page because it’s quite useless now. What do you think?
- Compiling one of my unused layout for Confession to the premade layouts for download
- Complete the graphic tutorial on creating a vector rainbow in Photoshop
- I have started making a set of extended smilies set to match the current smilies, hopefully I’ll get it finished soon
- Work on the Valentine’s gift for Mr Chewy & a Valentine’s gift for my visitors
Is the new Twitter updates showing up correctly for you?
I didn’t have time to visit my dailies site these few days due to school and the drama above. I promise I’ll drop by tomorrow.
- Korean version of Boys Over Flowers, Hana Yori Dango (Japan) and Meteor Garden (Taiwan) [«]